QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPLICANTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
* Must be at least 17 years of age at the time of application and 18 years of age at the time of starting the program.
* Must have a birth certificate
* Must have a Social Security card.
* Must have a valid drivers license.
* Must be a high school graduate or have a GED.
* Minimum Math - Must have completed one full year of high school algebra with a passing grade. OR One posth high school algebra course with a passing grade.
* Will be required to take an aptitude test and score a minimum grade.
* Applicants selected will be required to provide results of physical examination and will be screened for drugs and alcohol.